3/24/14

Time to Split

Hello readers,

I've been using this blog for a few years now and will continue to do so but I've decided to start blogging somewhere else as well. I have a passion for social justice issues but I've also got a passion for mental health awareness. I want both subjects to get the attention they deserve so I thought they should each receive their own page. My new blog can be found here. end-the-stigma.blogspot.com

My first couple of posts at the new blog will probably be information I've already posted here. They are posts about my own diagnoses of bipolar disorder. Once those posts have been moved I will be updating both this blog and that one with new information and posts.

I hope you'll continue to read here but will also check out my new blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment